I tried a number of times to look at specific items I am interested in, yet the items were limited..

In order to view more of those chosen items I went to the bottom of the pages and clicked on the outside links and woe and behold, there they were..............any amount to look at from a link outside of ebay.  It seems to me that this is re- directing traffic outside the site and may, in fact, lead one to another completely different site to purchase.   Absolutely counter productive to sellers who are expecting their items to be displayed on ebay Australia  and yet seem to be stymied on many occasions. I want to look at my own selection and

not what they choose for me at the time. I do not think I am making mistakes about various categories with limited items on display.  I want to look at ALL ebay Australia's sellers items in that category on ebay Australia.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I tried a number of times to look at specific items I am interested in, yet the items were limit

Next to the eBay logo, try shop by category then refine from there.

animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I tried a number of times to look at specific items I am interested in, yet the items were limit

Next to the eBay logo, try shop by category then refine from there.

animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank you so much Kopes!
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply