I was left negative feedback by a buyer about item not as described, it was exactly as described, do

I have to refund her even though she did not contact me and has already left a negative. I know not to take it personally but I am not happy having my feedback tarnished when I know I am an honest seller.  This makes it so unfair for the rest of the buyers and especially the sellers.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: I was left negative feedback by a buyer about item not as described, it was exactly as described

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Select account, then site prefs and buyer requirements.

To the right show n edit and at the bottom is the BBL.

There are a few quicker ways,blush-1.gif

Scroll to the botom of any eBay page and select Site Map,(the Bloc Bidder/Block Buyer list is under sell >

Selling Activities.

On this ID I have the list in my Shortcuts on the left of My eBay page,(one click access)good.gif

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

Re: I was left negative feedback by a buyer about item not as described, it was exactly as described

Thanks Taz, that really is easy, and easy to remember too. I also got to familiarise myself with my other special friends, not.

Have a lovely Easter.

Ellie.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

its a pain mate  but as the other poster mentioned   ,you had blue ,then on discription you had navy-blue ,then on the picture looks black ,but you are right the buyer could have contacted you instead ,

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Thanks Joe,

I noticed your pick up is from Keysborough, could be very handy as I am opening a stall at Glen Waverley Vintage Market and need to do some painting...I am over eBay at the moment. p.s.I promise I would never leave negative feedback for anyone for any reason.  As they say, "once it is written, it can never be taken back"

Happy Easter,

Ellie.

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

not a problem anytime  , i will look after you

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Can you same how name this person or go on eBay sellers Australia and name her. Reason being I sell clothing and shoes and I would dealRly love to block them
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

eBay sellers Australia is on Facebook
Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

I am not on faceback jac, but you can see her name under my feedback, not sure if that gives you her i.d. no. though. Will try and find it for you.

Have a lovely weekend,

Ellie.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Ellie, we only see it as disguised, E***8 or whatever it is. Only you see the full ID.

Thanks padi, I keep forgetting about site map. Old habits die hard. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 19 of 19
Latest reply