IS IT WRONG TO SELL PRODUCTS FROM DONETSK REPUBLIC?

basically i got threatened by a buyer with a feedback of 4 from the uk and he labelled me a terrorist supporter and promoting terrorism because i am selling flags,coins and shirts from russia but donetsk related meaning product says donetsk etc.  happy to hear opinions advice thanks.  i dont mean to judge but what an idiot and further more like him australia had many killed by peoples in this region and nobody knows for sure who did it and secondly selling these products made by russia for russians etc doesn't mean for a second i support terrorism or like etc what happened and or not contridict my message earlier.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: IS IT WRONG TO SELL PRODUCTS FROM DONETSK REPUBLIC?

you aren't the first. There was a thread similar to your story not long ago. Just ignore and go right down to the bottom of the message and click the link that says report this message. Just keep reporting each message
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

I copped a fruit loop a while ago sending me rude and harrassing messages telling me how I was defacing the australian flag and they were going to report me to the authorities. told me how unaustralian I was and that I was almost certain to be of chinese decent, it went on and on.This is what they were pizzed about

446_AussieIronCross.jpg

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Harley, no doubt that tosser was probably one of these idiots that drapes an Australian flag around themselves and chants "Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi"

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

I copped a fruit loop a while ago sending me rude and harrassing messages telling me how I was defacing the australian flag and they were going to report me to the authorities. told me how unaustralian I was and that I was almost certain to be of chinese decent, it went on and on.This is what they were pizzed about

446_AussieIronCross.jpg

hahahahaha h b h, I got abused in the street a while ago for wearing "Camo Pattern" shorts.  Was told that they were only for MEN

in the Army. I said, "That's Odd, I bought them from their surplus store" .

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

I had to laugh really because they were not even fazed by the fact the patch is an iron cross which was once used by white supremacists as a hate symbol. No no no they were only concerned about the use of the aussie flag.
Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

i said sorry in a smart ass way and removed the add then after my partner said f**k him i not only relisted it i added another making four in total. thanks and i reported him 5 times in three different catagories

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

true and as long as you r not buring or wiping your backside whats the problem

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

yep agreed **bleep**er probably an immigrant that bags out aus then goes i love australia.

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

I agree you can sell whatever is legal that you want, if there is a market for it - nothing illegal about a cloth badge.

So what's your take on what that badge actually means?  Who buys them?

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply