In the past year my sales have dropped over 80 % many other fellow sellers are saying the same

taff02
Community Member

I am  at a point where  ebay has become  a waste of time I have 8 items  currently listed with no view in 5 days no sales over the past 2 moonths for items which would normally have sold they srare not priced too high the probelm is they are not being viewed how can that be obviously the people sellers who pay to have their items  are bulk or shops  after many years looks like goodbye many other local small sellers like me are having the same problem used to be so good for everyone I helped make your fortunes this will never be acknowledged so I will post it on other media  as I am sure world wide at least one person would look at a police badge ?? hopeless now 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

In the past year my sales have dropped over 80 % many other fellow sellers are saying the same

I'm not sure how you made people here fortunes, we are members exactly like you, we do not get any % of your sales

Ebay do not acknowledge sellers, they only care about buyers

Ebay has been hopelss for a long time and are getting worse. They do not care how many people leave because there will always be new people coming on board

ebay circle of life 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

maybe it has something to do with the name on your pictures....see new rules:

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/sr17-2/Policy-Updates

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

According to those same rules, if a violation was detected, eBay would have contacted the OP about it.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

8 items?

They will be easy to find amongst the many millions of items listed here.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

The biggest problem I can see is the police badges are British, but you dont seem to have international postage. British police badges are going to be much more popular in Britiain than Australia. Without international postage, your core buyers, located in Britian will never see your listings.

Plus in the long screed of terms you mention that " if not happy, dont bid". I,m regularly " not happy", particularly when looking at ebay. I,m not sure my mental disposition should stop me from bidding on stuff though........Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I see you have Activa and that is all active content ,Check ebays new  policy announcements which is also thanks to google policy  Also coming is NO watermarks  .Just more changes you need to do thanks to ebay and google search

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply