Increase quantity available (seller)

Hi there just looking for some info on how to increase the quantity available on some of my listings. I keep going to this Quick Listing feature and can't find an option anywhere.

Cheers

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Increase quantity available (seller)

If it was set up as a BN multiple quantity listing to begin with, you just Revise the listing (from the drop down menu beside the item in MyEbay All Selling) and increase the quantity.

If it is an auction, I don't think you can have multiple quantity listings.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Hi Penny

Thanks for reply, what I'm saying is that in this new format there is no option to increase quantity once I got into the "revise my item". Has completely changed since yesterday.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Where are you looking for the option? 

I just did exactly what I said above and it worked for me, nothing had changed since the last time I did it.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Hi Penny

This is what I'm seeing (see attached photo) please advise which section to go to.

Cheers

Justin

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Not sure I can help you any further Justin, I don't have a Store, and that listing form is not the same as what I see when I list.  Maybe soemone with a Store will come along and help you out.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

No problems Penny,

If someone else could check this that would be awesome

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

I have a store and I've never seen that listing form either.

How are you getting to it?

I use the 'revise' option in the dropdown for the item (in My Selling as penny said) or 'revise from the listing itself.

Both give me the standard 'sell your item' form.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

That's a newer, concise version of the listing form, but there should be a link somewhere at the top to go back to the advanced editing form.

Quantity, however, is in the format and price section on the standard form, so if you click on edit next to the 'Pricing' segment while in that view, I would think-hope you can update quantity.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Still can't find either  a link to the normal listing tool, and definitely no option to increase qty available under price in that format, Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply