International Post ???

How is International Post working for those of you who are venturing there.  Is the time frame better or getting better.  I know when I sent an item from Perth it took around 10 maybe 12 working days to leave Sydney and arrived in the USA probably 5-6 weeks after posting and that was just before Christmas.  Have not bothered of late but got to try to boost some sales, get back on the road after the long break.

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: International Post ???

I always go into the PO in order to get a lodgement scan at a minimum and for my own peace of mind.

I used to send a mix of tracked and untracked, depending on what was ordered, but I'm just going to send everything tracked.

I only send to a few select countries, but those buyers have strong currencies, so they never fuss about the cost of tracked postage, fortunately.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Hope it wasn't letter post to a house.  I Haven't seen a postie for ages.  Think post is once a week here in Perth suburbs.  Parcel post has been around 10 days except for some who use the overnight post, that takes around 2 days or so, express is still  waste of money.

Maybe someone can update that.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

WA used to = Wait Awhile

It has definely picked up the other way, I have purchased from WA via another platform and delivery was within 7 days (including a weekend) so I was pretty impressed.

I think it is luck of the draw at times as to when the trucks are loaded up for larger items and you luck out having your item on board within a couple days of the order . It is like a 3 day trip or something by road I think

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

@unique - I'm also in Perth suburbs and my postie comes past every day.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply