Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need to cancel an unpaid item

I mistakenly reported that an item someone purchased from me was unpaid -- he paid, I just haven't been able to get eBay to transfer it to my Paypal account. I don't want the person dinged for that. How do I get rid of it and make sure he isn't held ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

having a shop vs selling without a shop

I and my sister are thinking about starting a shop soon Ebay and combining our listings.,,Obviously Ebay Are getting rid of their small time sellers and only giving the shop sellers more exposure.Our sales have gone to almost nothing in the last coup...

• 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warning to sellers: keep a lot of photos of your item.

I had a buyer who had an old item similar to what I was selling ( near new) and wanted to send that one back for a refund. Stating that some numbers are different from the one was in the listing.Luckilly I had more photos on my computer to prove that...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ripped off by buyer

I'm wondering if any sellers can advise me on what I should do here. I recently sold an item it was paid for by the buyer using Paypal, the item was shipped (without tracking). The buyer has now claimed fraudulant account activity on her Paypal accou...

eBay's VeRO Program.. ..

I have a seller who has copied my listing photos. As my polite email to the seller has been ignored I called eBay CS who advised me to file an NoCI through their VeRO program, which I have done From what I understand once eBay process the NoCI I will...

Insane Sellers Fees

Hi, just wondering what other people are getting charged in sellers fees? I paid 30% this month - nearly $500- and am furious about it. The low profit margin on my high quality items meant selling on Ebay actually cost me money in January. Wondering ...

Is there anything to be done about International Postage Fees. Both Ebay & Paypal charge Fees & Aust

Ebay & Paypal both charge Fees on Postage Costs. Aust Post are very Expensvie, especially for International Postage & also now as can't use Economy Air is Really ridiculously expensive. Is over double the cost of the actual Item that is being sold & ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer claims vynly record arrived warped.

I recently sold a record which I described as Mint. I could do this because I bought it directly from the man who used to run the record company and was disposing of his remaining stock. The buyer has complained that the LP arrived warped. Am I entit...

Account restricted

Hi, why does my account continually get restricted when selling the exact same item as others, even when using sell similar to create the listing. Any help would be appreciated as this is effecting business.

• 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi, I just had a person in the US offer me $1500 for a MacBook Pro 13" plus postage which was $278

So this person was offering me $1778AUD all up for the MacBook Pro which works out to $1356 USD but a brand new MacBook Pro in the US is only $1299. I understand that this is probably dodgy, but what could the buyer possibly hope to achieve out of it...