Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer has asked me to send parcel in a weeks time help

Hi, I have a buyer who bought an item from me and he has asked that I post the item in a weeks time. I have messaged him and I have advised that I will do that. The only thing is that I did this once before and I got a "late postage" notice from ebay...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment notification

Under the new managed payment system,will Ebay be sending the seller notification of a paid sale?Currently notifications of paid transactions are sent by Paypal.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Closed case but paypal still holding funds

Paypal have a hold on funds from a transaction from December. The buyer opened a not received case after a few weeks past but by the next day closed the case saying she had received the item as it had been waiting for at her post office. I contacted ...

Selling Limit

Hello, I am trying to list an item to sell but my limit is at 0 and $0.0. How can I get this removed so I can try and sell an item?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sendle Drop off Repco stores no longer accepting parcels

I went in to drop off several parcels yesterday at my local Repco store here in Sunbury Vic. and was told that they no longer act as a drop off for Sendle .I was also informed it was all stores.Does anyone know if they have appointed new parcel drop ...

Resolved! Payment not recognised dispute

I sold my laptop, communicated with buyer, payment received and posted out with tracking number. Couple of days later buyer opened a payment not recognised dispute, buyer refused to reply to my emails and now ebay have witheld my money. eBay is not s...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Post ???

How is International Post working for those of you who are venturing there. Is the time frame better or getting better. I know when I sent an item from Perth it took around 10 maybe 12 working days to leave Sydney and arrived in the USA probably 5-6 ...

Error: - Buyers love large photos that clearly show the item, so please upload high-resolution photo

Hi I am righteously peeved right now I carry an inventory of about 4000 items and use turbo lister on a daily basis I take high resolution photos. Now I am receiveing the following error when I want to relist ended items "Error: - Buyers love large p...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ad said local pick up only, buyer bought from other state

as the title says, i had an ad for a guitar amp that specifically said local pick up only (i live in queensland and he lives is hew south wales) i woke up one day to see he had purchased it and is now asking me to ship it. he did not accept the cance...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

23 watchers $1 listing and no sales

I had 23 watchers and I was having sale I listed items from $1 and to my surprise I had no sales after 7 days on eBay. I thought everyone wanted a bargain, well the real winner will be the op shoppe