Invoice in Chinese

Hi guys, 

I'm trying to send an invoice to a buyer, but it's all in chinese. I've sent it twice. Does this mean the buyer has set their account this way, or is it a glitch in the system?

You can translate it to English. I've never had this before. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Invoice in Chinese

The buyers name could give you a decent answer. Their account could of been registered in a Chinese domicile.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Invoice in Chinese

Just translate it online if you can't write or type it, I had someone from Russia buy a game a few years ago and the address was in Cyrillic, I just converted the names to English via Google Translate for the letter and sent it - buyer received it without any issues and gave me positive feedback.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Invoice in Chinese

The buyer is in Melbourne, the same as me. I've asked her twice if she has received it in another language, in case she can't read Chinese...no response as yet, and offered to send her an invoice through PayPal.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Invoice in Chinese

The buyers name could give you a decent answer. Their account could of been registered in a Chinese domicile.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Invoice in Chinese

All good. Their name did not represent a chinese name, but all paid for, and has been posted. I thought my account may have had a glitch.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply