Is Australia Post's downhill service stuffing up our ebay sales?

797_cc
Community Member

Let's face it ... Australia Post have gone to the dogs with rising costs, longer delivery times, missing parcels, stolen items and the use of unreliable contractors instead of their own employees. It's like the postal system of a third world country.

Sick of waiting 8 days for something that used to take 2, for items to be delivered/arrive. Have had contractors not even bother to try to deliver items to myself or my buyers, rather just drive past and flag 'unable to gain access' ... I have seen them do it!

Parcels opened and resealed, damaged, missing ... and higher charges for slower service. Anyone else worried about their feedback taking a battering?

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Is Australia Post's downhill service stuffing up our ebay sales?

Well thats an interesting little experiment. I might try that myself as I am going away on the weekend.

yep try it.. im going away too to a town 350km away this time so might give that a go as well. see what an extra 100km does.

Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

Re: Is Australia Post's downhill service stuffing up our ebay sales?

With regards to waiting times on the phone, if you have a business account with Australia Post there is a different number to call and you should get through to somebody much quicker. Waiting longer than 5 minutes is a rarity in my experience.

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply