Is Ebay sneaking money or can't they add?

I have just checked a few invoices and discovered they are all out by 1c or 2c

doesn't seem like much, but if they are doing everytime for everyone they are making quite a bit of money by deception.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

5kazam
Community Member

I just received my May/June invoice.  Said I owed $10.38.  I only sold 4 items during 16th May to 15th June (my billing cycle), and all were under the $1 weekend promo, so bill should have been $4.40.

I sold an item on the 16th June which was included in the previous month's invoice, because, wait for it > the system detected the item was sold on the 15th.  (It clearly states in my sold list the 16th)

After a Chat session, I was told this would be removed from my May/June invoice as 'a one-off courtesy'.  

So I suggest others check their invoices if their billing cycle is the same as mine, and they had sales last Saturday.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

The invoices are based on US time so items sold on the 16th are often included as being sold on the 15th (I'm pretty sure it's anything up to 4pm on the 16th).
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Fair enough.  I forgot that although this is eBay Australia, nearly everything works on US time.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply