How to adjust font size of mail label - using Selling Manager Pro?

steps we used:

Selling Manager Pro - Awaiting Postage-postage action-print address label or invoice- address label - continues- print preview- page set up,

have noticed we are unable to enlarger the receiver's address font size on mail label since about 2 weeks ago, and the sender's address font size keep bigger than receiver's, such the Post Office staff keep sort the mail in wrong direction and send our mail back us! before we were able to adjust the font size of receiver's address, make it bigger than sender's , now we are unable to do it anymore, any idea ? thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Awlfully annoying, isn't it?

Something that should be so simple has turned into a task. eBay have said that sellers have complained about it and the techs are looking into it.

Which means nothing will happen.

What l do now (because mail keeps coming back to me) is print out the invoice / postage label as normal.

Then l turn the page over in the print.

Cut / paste the buyers address into word. Enlarge. Print.

When putting the label onto the letter, l cut out the bigger version of the address nad use that.

As l said.

Annoying.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

thank your help, the eBay helpless answer was below,  wish they can do some real work, no just collect fees, thanks

I understand you’re having an issue regarding printing your label. John, I know this has already caused inconvenience on your end, but I ask your favor to try this changes on your computer. Kindly use Internet Explorer as your web browser.

1. Choose the Page Setup menu from the IE. (File>Page Setup)

2. On that dialog you will find options for Shrink to fit. (will also enlarge to fit if eBay has specified a different paper size )

3. Choose Font. choose a different Font and Font size for printing web documents.

4. Paper Size. Choose a paper size that is currently loaded on your computer. The shrink/expand to fit option will resize depending upon the chosen paper size.

If it still won’t work, try to go to ‘Preview’. Here’s how:

1. Choose the File>Print Preview menu option.

2. To preview the printed layout before you actually print it.

3. On the Print Preview dialog, click the 'Cog' icon to display the Page Setup dialog or use the Zoom dropdown lists to resize the printed area on the page.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may caused you. Thank you choosing and we appreciate your understanding.

Warm regards,

Kevin P.

eBay AU Customer Support

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Has anyone told - Kevin P - to try again.

I need a microscope to read my address labels.

The Seller is OK but the Buyer's address is sooooo small.

I now go back - hook up the old XP - works like a charm.

But a boring excercise.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Using firefox or chrome generate the address labels then right click and view page source, select all and copy, paste into notepad, goto edit replace "A2" with "A5" save as anythingyolike.html open that file with firefox or chrome and voila big address's

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

In regards to the post subject RE: How to adjust font size of eBays current 'Ship To" labels printout - For me none of what I've read by Kevin works – to actually have to mess with Page set up and Preview set up seems incredibly time consuming and actually in the end achieves nothing in changing some specific font sizes on specific parts of the eBay Shipping label. We process a multitude of orders on a weekly basis using Australia post pre-paid satchels for our deliveries and Australia Post have requested for us to enlarge the shipping address to better be able to view the delivery address and postcode, esp for the 3kg and 5kg satchels. I have chosen the ‘Compatibility view’ in IE but still when I go to print out orders the ‘Ship to’ delivery address is still smaller than the ‘From’ address ??  you simply cannot change the font dimensions for the 'Ship to' or 'From' address individually in anyway via Page set up or Preview set up. - Around 4 to 5 months ago there wasn't a concern regarding font size for the ‘Ship To’ delivery address label, it used to print at an acceptable font size, approx 2 to 3 clicks larger font size than what is available today 22 Oct 2014.

I Can’t understand why the eBay tech people can’t make changes to the font sizes of the 'Ship to' and 'From' labels - Just asking for a couple of clicks larger font for ‘Ship to’ address label and a couple of clicks smaller for the ‘From’ address - How hard could this be for such an evolved website like eBay? surely it can’t be rocket science to make these adjustments in the overall software template of the eBay shipping label? - Please go back to the dimensions that were applied and working well about 4 to 5 months ago - instead of sellers having to take the time to cut and paste individual delivery addresses to enlarge them on a word document for printout so that the delivery address and postcode is more appropriately readable for delivery contractors and posties.

Regards

Larry

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I agree I have been trying all sorts of things to try and increase the size of the print on labels... No luck

i have 500 intergrated label / invoice / packing slip sheets that are useless because the printing is so small for the buyer address.

Reading all the other posts this has been a problem for a while, so I'm back to handwriting all address again.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

3 years later this is still a problem!

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I have tried for years to increse font size, ebay is no help, get canned answers from call centre. I would like to add my phone number in my senders pane, no luck there either. I just live with it.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

EBAY!!!! THIS HAS NEARLY BEEN 10 YEARS OF TINY FONT ON THE 'SHIP TO' ADDRESS POSTAGE PRINT FORM!!!

HOW HARD  IS IT TO ADD IN A 'ADJUST FONT' OPTION??????????!!!!!! YOU DID IT HERE!!!

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply