How to adjust font size of mail label - using Selling Manager Pro?

steps we used:

Selling Manager Pro - Awaiting Postage-postage action-print address label or invoice- address label - continues- print preview- page set up,

have noticed we are unable to enlarger the receiver's address font size on mail label since about 2 weeks ago, and the sender's address font size keep bigger than receiver's, such the Post Office staff keep sort the mail in wrong direction and send our mail back us! before we were able to adjust the font size of receiver's address, make it bigger than sender's , now we are unable to do it anymore, any idea ? thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I'm sure we're all happy that you've dragged this up after all these years.

Given the amount of time this has been an issue, it is highly unlikely, after all these years, that shouting at other members will give you a result.

eBay DO NOT read, nor RESPOND TO, board posts.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

AAAAGHHHHHH THOUGHT MY EYES HAD BUGGED OUT OF MY SKULL.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT!!

My eyes are hurting.

This is a general discussion board for sellers and buyers, and Ebay probably won't answer your issue.

We are all from time to time wanting to get some ideas on how to fix a particularly annoying problem, and am sure someone will get back to you with some help, just keep checking from time to time.

But please don't yell as we don't want to wear tin hats or ear muffs when we sign in here.

Hope you get your answer soon, good luck.   

oooooh just noticed the date, sigh, sorry everyone.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply