Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Opening a store - what are the pitfalls?

After all the recent changes to FVFs and listing fees, I’ve come to the decision to open a store. I think the economics of my doing so are marginal but on the other hand I won’t have to worry about how many listings I create or renew each week, etc. ...

Free Listings Weren't Free :o (Store Insertion Fees)

I recently checked my current fees and discovered 8 GTC listings that ticked over on the 1st of March had been charged an insertion fee. All listings since then have not been charged, but I contacted CS to query it and they replied that 4 (o_O) listi...

Is Ebay sneaking money or can't they add?

I have just checked a few invoices and discovered they are all out by 1c or 2cdoesn't seem like much, but if they are doing everytime for everyone they are making quite a bit of money by deception.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can't ebay get involved with a buyer who is a liar and a thief ? He lied about damaging my item.

REMOVED is a thief and a liar. Why can't ebay help me to get my item back from this person? He has been refunded but ebay will not communicate with him to ask him to send my item back to me. This has been going on for over three months. Very disappoi...

Wow, some buyers just don't understand ebay

Lol, my last buyers feedback was about the movie. Fortunately it was a green dot but when i checked her feedback given quiet a few have gotten a grey dot because she did not like dvd or songs on the cd etcWould have thought that should have been a go...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! dodgy buyer problem

about 20 minutes ago i got an enquiry from a buyer in singapore requesting postage cost.i messaged back i dont post to asia then put a block on his user name.his username was registered today! so now the item has sold to what i believe is the same pe...

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

changes to best offer

I list all my sale items on a buy it now or best office basis. Recently there have been changes whereby buyers can choose how long a seller has to accept / reject their best offer. These time limits are down to 12 hours. Thus, unless I, as a seller, ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! didnt list anything this weekend as no $1 weekends

didnt list anything this weekend as no $1 weekendsfees too high for me otherwise as a small time sellerthe fee on postage is particurally annoying, I have no choice but to pass this on to buyerswhich I am sure turns some byers off, less sales for eba...

• 85 replies
  • 2 Helpful