Is This Allowed ?

Item no:

looks like $ 20.00 for 4 cartridges, but it is actually only for one !

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Is This Allowed ?

Allowed, but poorly worded.  The seller obviously doesn't know how to accurately reflect their offer, the listing should have a variation for the different quantities on offer, 1 for $20 or 4 for $60, and photos of a single cartridge and the four cartridges attached to the variations, so that the buyer has to select their quanity and the price and photo would then reflect the offer correctly.  Otherwise the way they have it set up is likely to cause them trouble if the buyer doesn't read the description and sees 4 cartridges and expects to pay only $20.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yes, a new seller who needs help setting out his item - perhaps some kind seller will email him and explain.

It is pickup only, so should be okay in the end, if the buyer reads the description.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Its a new low feedback seller who has not learnt how the system works yet. Lets face it, ebay hide things fairly well sometimes and it takes new members awhile to find some of the options available. The description clarifies what is for sale reasonably well, but the listing is not set up correctly to achieve what they are trying to do.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Sorry carraone, I missed your post for some reason. Would have saved me typing.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

It makes no sense to me - that's why I asked.

Are you to go by the photo and price listed as Buy It Now ?

or are you to go by what it says in the description ?

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

a photo/s *should* match the item description

One option would be to message the seller and ask

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

The description is very clear....one for $20 or all 4 for $60.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

The intention is very clear.      Why keep asking, sounds like you just want to nit-pick the seller.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Wake up to yourself lol,it clearly states $20 each or 4 for $60 lol.Woman Tongue

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply