Is anyone else having trouble loading photos. I can only use Basic which is so slow.

I don't know whether it is my computer or an ebay problem. I can't use the Standard for loading photos only Basic allows me to load, and it's so slow.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Is anyone else having trouble loading photos. I can only use Basic which is so slow.

I've just scheduled a few new listings and the photos uploaded OK with the Standared uploader. It was no slower than it normally is...........which is pretty darned slow!

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: Is anyone else having trouble loading photos. I can only use Basic which is so slow.

I have had the same problem the last couple of days especially when loading a lot of photos that have been edited cropped etc

This does happen a lot, and the message states uploading and all are, but then it freezes, I have to cancel and start again

Very Very time consuming as I try to add as many photos and adjust colours to match the real thing and the more photos that i adjust crop etc the more it happens,,

I then i have to start again and load photos in 2 and 3's, then it seems to work ok
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I think it's so slow because I always have so many things open on my computer at any given time. I only reboot every few months and have never listed just after a reboot. I never thought it could be due to editing photos. I'll have to check that scenario out. Next time I take pics I'll upload without any edits, then remove them, edit and then reupload and see if it makes a difference.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

i'm also not able to upload photos today, get the ebay message 'sorry we cant upload your photos at this time please try again later' the old uploader showed a % as the photo uploaded but now i just get a silly spinning icon so no idea if its even uploading at all.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I use Turbo Lister and some of my photos didn't upload yesterday - just got that grey photo placeholder thing. I went back in, re-selected the photo and synchronised the listings, and then they were fine. So yes, there do seem to be some issues regarding photos lately . . .

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply