Is there any one experiencing payouts Blocked?

We have ebay payouts blocked since 27 September 2021 now 7 October 2021 already 10 days with more than $2,000 not send out to our bank account.

We contact ebay on chat twice already they said would be some technical error and will email back when it fix. But as I wait no communication from ebay and our daily payment been blocked everyday so the money accumulate with ebay is add up everyday but we have seen no sign when we will get it fix and get our money. 

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Same here, up to $6000 now on hold, I also talk everyday to customer service and apart from raising a ticket (REQ000003098323) they have not been much help

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

Are you a new seller? Funds are put on hold for several weeks for new accounts or for those who sell infrequently.

Customer Service is useless. They have no idea what they are doing half the time, so they will say anything to make you feel like they have a solution.

Did you receive any communication from Ebay when it first happened?

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

I’m not a new seller, did 100K in the last year, did get a notification about a partnership permission letter which was odd as I am a sole trader, apparently it’s a known issue. One solution is to change bank accounts and wait two days, didnt work first time for me but I did it again on Tuesday and it looks like I might get paid tommorrow.

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

The fact that this is happening to so many sellers and that eBay takes so long to resolve these problems 100% factored into my decision to bring forward my plans to open on a rival platform. If anything happens with my payments here, I'll still have income from there.

As others have noted, all of this could be far less painful if there were enough CS reps who were actually trained and capable of resolving these problems. As it stands, many sellers have no faith in eBay to actually resolve these problems when they occur - the solutions to a good portion of these types of threads involve the seller figuring out the problem and solving it themselves, rather than eBay being of any help at all. 

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

100k turnover as a sole trader?  You should chat to your accountant about incorporating.  There is a setup fee and you need to run accounting software but the tax rates are lower.

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

No, we are member since 2006. We have paid ebay store and sell 6,000-10,000 monthly for years. We have been on ebay payment system for long time and get paid daily till 27/09/2021 the payment block and now 10 times that the payment blocked everyday it get paid 

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

@p9games wrote:

100k turnover as a sole trader?  You should chat to your accountant about incorporating.  There is a setup fee and you need to run accounting software but the tax rates are lower.

It is not worth incorporating just to get lower tax rates......there are a lot more annual fees for  start!

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

Yes payments stopped 25 September 2021 and after contacting help chat on 5 occasions up to today, the problem still exists. What is most frustrating is that the agents do not tell me what the actual problem is. Instead they use generic terms such as  "it's a site issue" "it will be sorted quickly" it's been sent to a higher authority" etc. etc.

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

Agree, which is why I am a sole trader, and I frequently talk to a tax expert accountant, my dad! 

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply