Is there anyway to find out the date feedback was left?

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a way to know the exact date feedback was left.

Just had a buyer say two items sent on 5th November had not been received.  Sent at large letter rate.

I presumed they had been received as feedback has been given.   

Thank you

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Not now as far as I know, although ebay may be able to tell you more.

That seems a bit sus to me.....I think maybe your buyer has worked out that you have no tracking and are trying it on for size.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Go to the feedback forum, and click "Reply to feedback received".

All of your FB will display in a list (most recent first) with the date left shown alongside.

I had someone send me a message like that after FB was left, it was a very generalised inquiry, no specifics mentioned, so I replied and asked whether they had made a mistake and perhaps may be trying to contact a different seller, as they had already left FB for the item they purchased from me. They replied and said that it was a mistake, and then two minutes later I received another message from them, this time much more detailed and naming the items they were yet to receive. To this day I dunno for sure if it was a genuine mistake, made twice, or the second message was to make the story more believable. o_O 

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

The buyer replied that she left feedback meant for someone else...twice!,  I have a feeling that she is an honest buyer so will replace the items if I have duplicates. 

Good to know I can check dates if needed, thank you.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

I don't know about digital ghost.....you should be digital angel.

I had forgotten that the dates still showed on the Reply to Feedback.....it is so long since I have used it..

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Smiley Embarassed

I don't know about angel, but I'll happily take the mantle of digital ninja. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

You can see the dates feedback was left if you use the mobile app

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Well that lets me out.....I don't use the mobile app.Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

You're not missing anything by not using the app. The latest version is terrible. They completely revamped it and there is not one redeeming feature about it. It wasn't that good before, but it's 100 times worse now! I don't use it for listing anything, but it's OK for checking selling items if I'm at work. It's also handy for buying if something is ending while I'm out. Although it would be nice if the countdown was the same as the desktop version. They differ by a few seconds, which can make the difference between winning or not if there are several people snipe bidding.

I was also going to suggest checking the dates in the app, but Poppy beat me to it. I only discovered a week or so ago that it showed the dates. No idea why they can show it on there but not on the main site.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

tippy....... you are so right about the new phone app !!!!!!!

it is terrible completely useless with to many faults to list !!!!!!!!Woman Sad

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply