Is this a real Franck Muuller watch please?

Hello, I have been given this watch to sell and all the proceeds to go to charity, (which I know I cannot advertise this on ebay) Only problem is I know nothing about it and never heard of this brand before, so so not know if it is real or fake. Does anyone know please? It looks brand new and has a sticker on the back, and as a leather band.P1230701.JPGP1230702.JPG

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Is this a real Franck Muuller watch please?

Must say it was interesting reading Chameleon's explanation of why it is a fake. I hadn't thought to look at the stitching but I went from at the beginning of the thread thinking-no idea, to thinking yes, he's right.

But whoever donated this watch to you may not know it is a fake so I think you'll need to give the watch back to them and tactfully explain you have some doubts about it's authenticity so can't list it. Otherwise, they will wonder what happened to it or why you didn't make a fortune for the charity.

Maybe it is just the light reflection on the photo but it doesn't look in brand new condition to me, it looks a bit tarnished or worn on the gold casing.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply