Is this msg I sent enough or should I have done more

Buyer paid promptly for an item at night, I sent him a msg thanking him for his prompt payment and advised item would be posted the following day from my location.  Feedback was left at the same time.  I have tonight received a msg from him wanting to know if item has been posted.  Is the first msg enough or should I be confirming the following day item has been posted.  I personally just like to recieve a msg saying if or when item will be posted.  

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Duplicate thread

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Buyer paid promptly for an item at night, I sent him a msg thanking him for his prompt payment and advised item would be posted the following day from my location.  Feedback was left at the same time.  I have tonight received a msg from him wanting to know if item has been posted.  Is the first msg enough or should I be confirming the following day item has been posted.  I personally just like to recieve a msg saying if or when item will be posted.  

One message is generally enough but it doesn't hurt to reply to their queries. Just be factual and nice.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

go to your selling/sold list, and click on "mark as posted' in the sales record. Your buyerwill get a confirmation email from ebay confirming you have posted.

Don't be afraid to answer multiple messages from your buyers, its reassuring and good customer service.

If you posted it with tracking (recommended) go to your ales records and add the tracking number so the customer can track it themselves.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply