Item not arriving

I hope I can get some help with my problem. Problem 1 a customer opened an "item not arriving" case. They told me they would wait until the end of this week as they wanted the item, not a refund. In the meantime the item was returned to me (incorrect address). I contacted them 3 times on ebay and once via email letting them know that I had their item and that I would send it registered post at my cost. I have had no responce from them. Now ebay is saying if I dont respond I will loose my silver rating or something along those lines. How do you get buyers to respond to a case THEY opened ?? and cant the powers that be see that I have responded... we have no way of speaking to a human, you just go around in circles the only way to solve this case is to refund the $ which I have no problem with except if the item is still in transit of course.

2 similar thing a buyer opens a case rather than contacting me, their item is still in transit it had tracking, but I am receiving no responce form them either. Paypal has $$ on hold for these two cases as I am assumed the guilty one. What backup do sellers have on ebay ??? none that I can see !! I have 100% positive feedback and these two cases can damage that how is this fair to the seller ??

HELP !!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Item not arriving

we have no way of speaking to a human,

Use the call me back option in the contact menu. If that option is not avalable in the list of topics just go through others until you get one with the call me back.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Item not arriving

It's a horrible system they have set up...and I feel your distress. I just had a chargeback (forced to fully refund as item got lost in mail, so buyer says) my second in two months. Hope it's not the new trend..and all the kerfuffle you have to go through..hope you get it sorted..
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Item not arriving

If the buyer has not been responding to you, how have you validated their correct address?

Seems little point resending to the same address as before if the first one was returned to you as "incorrect address".

Make sure you load the tracking number for the replacement item you sent onto the case itself.

IF it should ever show up as delivered then ebay should close the case with no penalty to you.

Putting a tracking number onto the case should be seen by ebay as a response from you.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply