Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay fee percentage

Can anyone remind me if there is a place where we can see the percentage of Ebay's fees in relation to sales? I thought I had seen some kind of graph with the breakdown, but maybe I imagined it. (I use the Seller Hub) Or maybe I just need more coffee...

Item not arriving

I hope I can get some help with my problem. Problem 1 a customer opened an "item not arriving" case. They told me they would wait until the end of this week as they wanted the item, not a refund. In the meantime the item was returned to me (incorrect...

Sent expensive item to Mexico and its MISSING Advice please

Hi,I sold a very expensive watch to a person in Mexico and sent it on 10/07/2017.They paid via pay pal which I thought would cover both of us but apparently not!I have a tracking number/with signature.It missing as it stands on 11/07/2017.I have cont...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photobucket alternative (after the ransomware debacle)?

The bad news simply don't stop coming.The removal of Turbo Lister.The "Netflix tax" (10% GST).Endless issues with Australia Post.And now Photobucket who now forbids third-party hosting so any Photobucket image link that goes to eBay becomes a ransom/...

Resolved! Unsold items

Just a query. I can look up unsold items in the last 60 days. Are the unsold items from further back stored somewhere else.? If I can access them it would be easier than starting all over again in order to relist.Thank you all for your interest and a...

eBay Listing Removed: Duplicate listing

I have just had my first 'supposedly' duplicate listing removed. As I have just listed a number of items in ladies underwear, I want to make sure I'm not going to get hit with more duplicate listing violations. I have chosen to do individual BIN list...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blocking serial neg feedback bidders

Hi - has anyone come up with a way to block serial negative feedback bidders? Just a thought as the winning bidder on an item just sold has been on ebay less than 6 months and has left too many negative feedbacks for my liking - 4 in the past month. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SELLER HUB issues

Just signed up to the seller hub but cant mark item as posted!I've checked options but only gives create postage lable in Postage drop down box The item im sending is a postcard which will be sent letter rate $1 so no tracking required I have another...

Buyer didn't pay and now changed mind. How do I relist?

Hi thereCan someone help me with this Item not paid issue? I'm still new and learning the ropes.I have an item that was sold buy it now and the person didn't pay for 2 days ago. I contacted the buyer now and sent the invoice today and asked if they s...

100 Free Listings

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5520 Got it in an email, but was also there in my promotion section already activated, so check your selling page. I don't know if there is a glitch, but mine is currently saying 0 used -1 left. I haven't tried t...

Is this guy duplicate duplicate listing?

Hi guys, I wondered why my "Tactical Spork" sales were down, so I entered SPORK into Cassini. Then a tonne of Sporks appeared from a single seller. If you search for SPORK you will know what I mean.Is this acceptable? Can you list items by different ...

What's the latest with Turbo Lister?

Are they still getting rid of it, or what? Can't find any information about it, or its replacement, at all. It's still working for now, but I'm afraid - very afraid - because without it (or an equivalent), I'm in trouble.

Strange.....Free Click and Collect

All my items are BIN. When I view listings on the eBay app on the iPad, it shows "Free Click and Collect", but, I have turned this feature off and it doesn't show when I view listings via browser. has anyone else noticed this with their listings?

How does this scam work?

Someone contacted me and offered to buy something from me. They claim to be working on an ocean vessel and are buying the item as present for their cousin in some other place.They offered to pay by PayPal or direct deposit.I understand the PayPal, as...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful