Just a rant but geeezzz…..

Had a buyer want to purchase an item and asked for best price. I gave discounted price from listing price, BIN aside.  Listing clearly states cash on pick up. So buyer pays via other means.

I then get 5 harassing messages saying I’ve paid, need pick up now. Then another message, I send you 3 messages you not reply.  I replied, when I charged my phone as it had gone flat whilst I was out, explaining my phone went flat and that he needs to pay cash so I will refund and he can pay cash on pick. 

his reply, I already paid, want to pick up.

I replied, I have refunded and if you want item you need to pay cash when picking up. Also politely suggested reading listings properly.

3 more messages « send me address »

I had to go out and pick up my daughter from sport, and I get 3 more harassing messages, one of which said I’m reporting you to eBay for bad service.  

All up 15 messages all in the  space of 2.5 hrs! I don’t sit waiting for emails but try and reply as quickly as possible.  I feel a negative coming on!

Rant over 😔😔😔

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Just a rant but geeezzz…..

Well, I got the little red dot 🔴 from this buyer 😢

his feedback « She good 👍 »

going to see if I can get removed, if eBay won’t I’ll respond to his feedback factually

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Awww thanks Kopes, you made me smile 🙂 Wish all customers were like you 🙂

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Wow, super quick eBay. Négative feedback has been removed as it falls within the feedback removal policy 🙂

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@justkidzbiz wrote:

Wow, super quick eBay. Négative feedback has been removed as it falls within the feedback removal policy

Oh wow, that's awesome! Well done.

I had a neg removed a couple of years ago. An unreasonable buyer. Lived in a remote area where local residents only have a PO box. Claimed it never arrived, despite tracking saying it was delivered to her PO. 

She opened an INR dispute. Then failed to respond to it for nearly a week. I pointed out that as the tracking shows as delivered to her PO, she needs to take it up with them. She did that and the PO said that they must have put it in the wrong PO box (It was only a small parcel, so it would easily fit into the box). Given it was a town of about 50, everyone would know everyone, but no one owned up to having a parcel that wasn't theirs.

Not my problem. I said she may as well close the dispute because if she asks ebay to step in and help, it will close in my favour (I was trying to bluff her!). So, to my surprise, she closed the dispute! Then left me a glowing red dot. I got in touch with ebay and it was removed within the hour.

Sometimes ebay does get it right for the sellers!! I'm so pleased yours was removed.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

I see you got the feedback removed! Excellent news.

What an idiot of a buyer. He shot himself in the foot, leaving such stupid feedback-a neg dot with a positive comment. No wonder ebay was willing to remove it immediately.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply