LIMITED SALES AND WATCHERS

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY LATELY SALES ARE SLOW AND WATCHERS ARE VERY LIMITED? I MAINLY SELL BOOTIES AND HARDLY GET MANY WATCHERS NOW OR MANY SALES. I HAVE QUITE A FEW EBAY BOOTIE FRIENDS WHO TELL ME THAT THEIR SALES AND WATCHERS ARE NOT NEAR AS GOOD AS IN PREVIOUS MONTHS.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: LIMITED SALES AND WATCHERS

During November/December I mainly cater for the overseas market where it is winter and never had trouble selling my booties before. I realise it is hot in Oz as I have been selling booties since 2006.  I also cater for the reborn doll buyers mainly in America. Never had this trouble before now with few buyers and fewer watchers. It's probably the fees that are keeping sellers away but with the low Aussie dollar overseas buyers should be buying up big. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

During November/December I mainly cater for the overseas market where it is winter and never had trouble selling my booties before. I realise it is hot in Oz as I have been selling booties since 2006.  I also cater for the reborn doll buyers mainly in America. Never had this trouble before now with few buyers and fewer watchers. It's probably the fees that are keeping sellers away but with the low Aussie dollar overseas buyers should be buying up big. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Etsy is another option for handmade items.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

Agree with Am re trying other venues as well - I'd give facebook a crack as well asap with your booties.

lol not a baby fan ATM .... but gorgeous products you have  

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Anohher eBay bootie knitter friend tried facebook. People were putting in orders then not paying so I wouldn't go there but I am considering etsy if I get another pairs of booties knitted to start a shop and constantly keep it stocked. No good having limited stock as any normal shop. You need volume and I have to build up volume if I'm going to do that. Etsy is an American site so it would probably be mainly American who would buy. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

There are lots of Australian buyers too !! I don't sell there as the goods I sell on this and other IDs do not qualify to be listed, but I know many people that do and they are slowly building up a following and getting some consistent sales.

On facebook my advice would be to request payment upfront before you knit to order Cat Happy

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply