Latest ebay email Updates to User Agreement

WOW ...just WOW.

Just wrong on so many levels. 

I like the higher fees for sellers who drop below the standard but auto accept of returns is a concern.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Latest ebay email Updates to User Agreement

I am more concerned about the posting services. AusPost is a third party as well, may I have some advice in understanding the new fufilment policy? Appreciate

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

E bay should be giving sellers an incentive to stay not another reason to leave !!

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I feel this is the way that eBay is getting rid of sellers/buyers.

People could end up as below standard through no fault of their own ( an accident resulting in a long hospital stay comes to mind).

Then to be slugged extra fees would do it for me....I would be off the site in next to no time,

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Consider yourself lucky,three years ago if you went below standard you were out the door and these days you're not.

I'd take the fee hit any day rather than the boot.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Selling limits galore!! I must say if getting below standard doesn't get you suspended, then I am happy with paying extra fees.. I hate getting shafted because Aus Post don't know how to delivery my item on time. x)

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Or buyers that cheat the system and claim their money back after receiving items....just another step closer to saying goodbye to this site. 

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Most buyers are decent I know I am but for those scammers it's too easy and I was scammed by those who played the system exactly like your situation and I was the one that was suspended permanently for being an excellent seller.

That's why in my previous post I said give me a fee hike rather than getting kicked off ebay as 3 years ago selling on ebay was 50% of our household income.

Too this day I still haven't received my money back from ebay that was taken from me when those low life buyers got to keep the items and got a refund as well.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Agree Kookakook amazing how those buyers also seem to retain their 100% feedback as well. Whilst I understand Ebay is trying to protect buyers it is sellers like us that keep the site afloat.

At some point in the future they may realize this when it is too late.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply