Autumn 2018 Seller Update

Hi everyone,

This is the place to post your questions and comments about our Autumn 2018 Seller Update.

Regards,

The eBay for business team

Message 1 of 57
Latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

I am looking at all eBay announcements and there is nothing for Autumn 2018 updates ?

image host
Message 2 of 57
Latest reply

I don't see one either, Kopes, but don't expect them to come back with an answer.

Michelle put the same post for the Spring Seller Update and never came back to answer

any questions

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/eBay-Announcements-and-Seller/eBay-Spring-Seller-Release/td-p/20930...

Message 3 of 57
Latest reply

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU18-1/eBay-Stores

store changes coming in May - and no, we don't have a choice

Message 4 of 57
Latest reply

Message 5 of 57
Latest reply

Yes, I do have a question

Why is ebay so hell bent on screwing over sellers?

Cheers

Message 6 of 57
Latest reply

2% more for sellers who fall Below Standard. I wonder if this covers the occasional seller who gets unlucky and receives an undeserved neg. It does say "for Business", if it excludes the occasional sellers then it is a good policy for established businesses but sucks for startups.

No third party packaging and advertisement with ebay parcels - how do they enforce this? Is ebay spying through our webcam now?

Auto accept returns for significantly not as described in certain corcumstances, but I can't find what the "certain circumstances" are - a very suspicious policy at best.

Message 7 of 57
Latest reply

Because she did not like the valid questions which were asked

Message 8 of 57
Latest reply

It's not quite clear in the email but I understand those Above standard won't be affected and those below standard will incur the 2% extra fee but what about those on standard ?

Surely if you are on standard that wouldn't incur the fee ?

image host
Message 9 of 57
Latest reply

So you can all join me Woman Frustrated

Message 10 of 57
Latest reply