Autumn 2018 Seller Update

Hi everyone,

This is the place to post your questions and comments about our Autumn 2018 Seller Update.

Regards,

The eBay for business team

Message 1 of 57
Latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

as this thread was started by ebay I just guessed that they would.
Well I am hoping anyway, just not holding my breath.
Message 51 of 57
Latest reply

@casbit33wrote:
as this thread was started by ebay I just guessed that they would.
Well I am hoping anyway, just not holding my breath.

Back in March and haven't been sighted since.....

Message 52 of 57
Latest reply

So like no 2% discount on fees if you are top rated seller?

Message 53 of 57
Latest reply

Never has been in this country

Message 54 of 57
Latest reply

These so called Seller Updates are posted now and again but receive no answers to any question,(so a

completely useless exercise).

Then when one of the biggest headaches to come out for new changes with the GTC'd listings changes coming

into play,there is no update here as there should've been.

They don't answer questions anyway,they probably thought it was pointless anyway as Aus members must be

smarter than eBay.AU to be able to survive on this site,(then they wonder why members are negative to eBay's

"ways").

This board shows how eBay just don't care what Aussies think or would like as they offer no support,Angry head bang.gif

I presume all of the "support" staff have been sacked as none except tomai were on the boards last year

and their last visit was on  12-09-2018 11:52 AM

Michelle was on the boards until  25-09-2017 06:58 PM

tomai_oz last visited 12-09-2018 11:52 AM

draex_oz  last visited 13-05-2017 09:29 AM

heather_oz last visited 25-09-2017 07:27 PM

shauna_oz  on 03-08-2017 07:23 PM

joanne_oz  on 03-08-2017 03:01 PM

So once again eBay AU has no "official" support and there is no one from eBay that can actually post an

update as now there is no one around to do so,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 55 of 57
Latest reply

EBay is saving money  by letting staff go (either they have retired / left due to "burn out") and are not replacing them

We just need to confer amongst ourselves and figure out our own answers to our own questions.

Easy!! LOL!

After all, we've been doing it for a  long time now.

Message 56 of 57
Latest reply

why are you misleading sellers on ebay and paypal for falsifying information for so long. Why are we getting charged $1.65 for listing fees $.99 even when you provided free listing offer. Why did you delete spring offer 2019.

I have record of their wrong doings including the fact they are still operating under the one roof when they stated to be separate companies. Please copy and share! I am sick of their overcharging fees and mistreatment of sellers, save a copy of your logs and calls including emails of which I also have saved in a secret location. Under US and AU jurisdictions they could land in troubled waters for what they are doing including jail time if convicted. I have had a few altercations where ebay hanged up on me after loosing a debate about blocking my account at one stage.

Message 57 of 57
Latest reply