Listing an Item

Any body have the new time waster to start a new listings? So time consuming .Selling shoes now mandatory to list Aust Size even if the shoe has a European Sizing.  Used to click on an existing listing to sell similar now a completely different format & takes twice as long .Annoying to say the least.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Listing an Item

I sell books. The goalposts have been moved, often, re item specifics. Not a biggy. Certainly not enough of an issue to complain on the boards. Which eBay don't read.

Admittedly, misery loves company, so I can only assume you are after hugs and kisses. Not from me.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Listing an Item

Hi all

Some off topic responses have been removed. 

Please remember that the Community Rules of Engagement  apply to all contributors, with particular attention drawn to: 

Be respectful.  Content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  

eBay Moderation Team

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Listing an Item

I personally know of a seller who has left Ebay because of item specifics.  He had about 1500 listings, managed manually and the task of adding item specifics was too onerous so he quit.

If you have a handful of listings it's fine.  If you operate at scale with modern software it's no issue.  I think those most impacted are the medium sellers, managing perhaps a thousand or so listings.

For me, I list an item by Pressing a button from my system.  Listings are built, along with item specifics by mapping custom fields in my system.  Pushing a new item specific to 10,000+ listings takes me 60 seconds just to map the field.

It's apparent to me that Ebay is happy for the smaller sellers to sell on GT or FB.  Ebay is a very sophisticated market place with lots of 3rd party software support, API and so on.  The medium sellers I feel for.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Listing an Item

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply