Listing tool feature changes - external image hosting and HTML only editor !

Coming on Ebay this morning and the listing tool is radically altered; So far I have noticed;

1. External hosting for images

2. Tthe page composition is raw HTML only

Is it just me or others too?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Listing tool feature changes - external image hosting and HTML only editor !

Just checked the SYI form on two ids on different browsers and they look the same as they usually do.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: Listing tool feature changes - external image hosting and HTML only editor !

Ok thank you; Have restarted this browser and it is back to normal; It looked like a temporary page as some of the wording was abnormal.

I have access to "Good 'til cancelled" - is their any caveats on using this to list such as additional fees?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Duration
You can list for 3, 5, 7, 10 or 30 days, or using "Good 'Til Cancelled".
Good 'Til Cancelled listings renew automatically every 30 days until all of the items sell, you end the listing or we end your listing. You can also select the out-of-stock option in Site Preferences to allow your Good 'Til Cancelled listings to stay active even when you temporarily run out of inventory.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you for both the replies here; It is appreciated - good community, now to actually sell something with lack of confidence in our Economy since the last change of Government !!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply