'Listings Require Action' - I've updated & updated but can't see what is wrong with my listings

I posted here about this notification I 've been receiving from Ebay, about a month ago.  No-one here could advise me as to what was my problem or the general issue.

Since then I've received more 'urgent' emails from Ebay.  On 23 Sep an email said I still had 19 listings which required action & if they weren't updated then "you won’t be able to publish new, relisted or revised listings in certain Home & Garden, Food & Drink, and Fashion categories".

So I undertook the very tedious exercise of inspecting & updating every single one of my listings - scrupulously.

Today I get a similar notice - still 19 listings require action.

All of the notices recommend I subscribe to Optiseller in order to be able to easily view which are the problem listings.  [I haven't done so & can't see what this might cost without doing the initial registration.]

Is this a hoax?!!  Is anyone else getting this?

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: 'Listings Require Action' - I've updated & updated but can't see what is wrong with my listi

Re: 'Listings Require Action' - I've updated & updated but can't see what is wrong with my listi

Good lord... That announcement certainly exemplifies how to tacitly admit having made a dog's breakfast of its "category and Item Specifics update" without actually admitting it in so many words...

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply