Make second income

Hey just  wondering if anyone has had any experince with makesecondincome.com.au? They're an ebay training and marketing company based on the gold coast. I was thinking about doing one of their courses but I can't seem to find any information or reviews about them online. Just wondering if anyone knows if they're any good or has had any success doing their course?

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Make second income

@thecatspjs wrote:

Shame said posters did not more explicitly warn the OP about this SCAM

I'm sorry, did I miss your helpful post where you warned the OP?

Or is this the only input you have made?

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

@thecatspjs wrote:

I'm sorry, did I miss your helpful post where you warned the OP?

Or is this the only input you have made?

Didn't need to respond.

Another poster @littlesharkie07 provided the relevant information in their one and only post under that ID.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

Very true Cats....littlesharkie has posted an answer 3 weeks after the OP was answered and included a link with information that was only posted AFTER the initial thread and answers.

I don't know about you, but I am not blessed with the ability to read information that has not yet been posted on the internet.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

No need to tell the members here to do their homework.....we already have and have warned the OP to be very careful.

Long time members can smell a sacm a mile away.

I was responding to your post that you made today .

Back track all you like ... it is what it is ....

lol boardies provide all the advice you need about selling

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

No backtracking Cats. 

The OP stated that they could not find any reviews or information about the specific site he was asking about.

My answer was based on what was said on the website.....and it certainly did not say it was a scam.   I pointed out all the points that were warning signs of a scam.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

With all due respect cats, what  littlesharkie07 has posted about online biz cannot be shown from their post to be linked in any way to makeasecondincome.

Whilst it may well be linked there is no PROOF that it does, it's just littlesharkie07's assertion that it's a fact.

I contend that the first 4 replies to the OP gave relevant and pertenant information to base their actions on, NOT heresay from a member with very little input to the forums.  

I'm surprised you didn't pick up the anomaly in that post, you're usually pretty hot on seeing them.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Who is he ?

image host
Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Calls himself tom william, has another site called media shark. The makesecondincome.com.au site now doesn't work and either does the members area ebaytuition. Irish or scottish
Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Thanks for the info, even though I didn't see this was an old thread. Smiley Embarassed

https://www.yelp.com.au/biz/media-shark-gold-coast

We don't have all the facts on this one of course but it appears many money making schemes begin in Qld.

(looks familiar to others)

And with a little background research, this one appears very suss, I personally wouldn't support it.

image host
Message 19 of 19
Latest reply