Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Hi guys, has anyone else been affected by increased wait times for eBay sales funds to come across to your Bank accounts? It used to be 18 - 24 hours with PayPal - now seems to be taking DAYS?

Steve

Message 1 of 243
Latest reply
242 REPLIES 242

Re: Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

12 hours later that the money still hasn't even left eBay

Correct.

It is usually next day, then transfer time to bank account.

As you're not paying postage, it hardly matters, does it?

Message 221 of 243
Latest reply

Yes it does matter. It's none of your business about what matters to me or not.

Postage has nothing to do with anything.

I've not changed anything, sLowbay has.

Turns out my first "Daily" payment under sLowbay, has only just left the sLowbay's system after 2 days and is still yet to be cleared by my bank until they open later after 9am (5.20am at the moment) today.

Ridiculous. ☠️slow-bay.jpg

Message 222 of 243
Latest reply

Previously with Paypal, when buyer purchased money was there immediately and could be used from Paypal.

My experience with new Ebay system processing takes 2 - 3 days and to Bank takes 1 - 2 days, even through have payments set to daily. Also, seems weekends extend processing.

Message 223 of 243
Latest reply

Correct, so ebay sales slump big time. It takes 4 days to receive money. You have to keep hundreds on hand from other savings to cover freight. Paypal was instant with a 1% fee and I used to purchase a lot off ebay with my sales money. Not now, paypal is empty so I buy nothing. F them

Message 224 of 243
Latest reply

davodinkem
Community Member

yeah payments are a joke now. i dont even think i can sell because i dont even have a driver license or passport. now I will never get the money from the items I sell. ebay owns paypal yet the change the system. if they really wanted more control over fees cant they deducted fees before going into paypal account? why does it have to be a bank account now? stupid

Message 225 of 243
Latest reply

@davodinkem wrote:

yeah payments are a joke now. i dont even think i can sell because i dont even have a driver license or passport. now I will never get the money from the items I sell.

All your listings show G Pay as a payment system so you are already on MP, and if you don't provide the ID they want then you won't get your money.

ebay owns paypal yet the change the system. if they really wanted more control over fees cant they deducted fees before going into paypal account? why does it have to be a bank account now? 

Wrong, eBay does not own Paypal, they separated years ago............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 226 of 243
Latest reply

Hi, yes I'm finding that.

When I sold something the funds went into Paypal immediately and I could post straight away which is what I prefer.

Now I have to wait 2 to 3 days for payment into my bank account.

I sell rarely so have sympathy for the big sellers.

Thanks

Melissa

Message 227 of 243
Latest reply

My payouts also take 3 days. I am with ING bank. It's regular but painfully slow. Three days. Pathetic. Etsy also do the managed payments scheme, but it's only 2 days wait there. And like clockwork...jilly

Message 228 of 243
Latest reply

Just FYI to all posters : Shipping can be paid out of pending funds so you do not need extra cash on hand

Message 229 of 243
Latest reply

Only if the seller uses eBay labels.

Message 230 of 243
Latest reply