Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help with printing shipping labels with Dymo 4XL printer

I'm having trouble trying to print the prepaid shipping labels with my 4xl Dymo printer. There's no option to scale the label or really do any changes to the layout at all. I've noticed on the U.S site you can change the preferred printer before you ...

Update Account Details message

I have received an email and there is also a message in eBay itself that asks for me to update my account details, that my payments from my sales will be withheld if I don't do that. I'm assuming this is a scam, why doesn't eBay fix this? My account ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing the auction duration in bulk

Is it possible to change the auction period on a large number of items at the one time or does it have to be done item by item? I cannot see this option listed when I try to use Bulk Edit. In the same vein, can I remove the Relist Until Sold rule and...

Automatic Relisting Until Sold

Now that I have been upgraded as a seller I no longer have the option to relist up to 8 times for free. That's a nuisance but I can live with it. I would like to know whether I can set the Automaticall Relist Items Until Sold rule to be the default (...

Resolved! Ebay discouraging new 'non-business' sellers

Recently I had a one off item I wanted to sell on ebay. First time I have sold anything on ebay for several years. First up I had to register a bank account with ebay, something I did but was not 100% comfortable about. I much preferred the old Paypa...

• 38 replies
  • 2 Helpful

money not in my account

Hi, I have sold the item, posted it and the funds have been released. My account has been verified and updated but the funds are not in my bank account? any ideas of how I can reconcile this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Australia Post - Cost Effective Method

Hi, I'm new to selling products & no any experience with Australia post. Could you please help me to find cost effective best method to send an item within Australia. (can we send a low weight item in a letter satchel? I'm confused) I appreciate your...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay Fees and postage :(

Not really a question as I read a few threads before making this post. More of a rant.Basically, sold an item for $320 + $40 shipping to the UK and I was paid out $307.50.I paid for the shipping label directly through eBay and shipping turned out to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How Do I reprint Or Cancel An eBay Postage Label?

I have tried to print an eBay postage label but it refuses to print. I beleive I have 24 hours to reprint the label or 5 days to cancel the label if I dint use it.. I am using Selling Manager Pro.Thank You

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! can't contact buyer, should i send with SOD?

hey all, i have an issue here where a 0 feedback buyer bought items from me. So i usually do a Google of the address in that case & also contact them. The address is obviously a workplace as its a warehouse of some sort in an industrial area. I feel ...

Feedback for non-paying buyers

I like to "clean-up" my feedback evry now and then, and I usually just put a standard, polite, non-War & Peace type comment, (if they deserve it) and just do a cut & paste. But I have noticed that if you have processed a non-payer, and it is all sett...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful