Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post price changes

Thank you, eBay, for the advance notice about changes to Australia Post charges on 5 Sept 2022. Does ebay automatically change the postage rates in my listings on that date?Regardsdougalaus

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment on Hold & How to Refund without payment - eBay gliche doesn't work

In the past few months I have had 2 items (1 damaged so had to cancel before postage & 1 buyer wishing to cancel - she didn't read the listing). I have 100% rating but do few transactions as only sell a few items occasionally. The latter item this we...

Australia Post parcel price rise from 5 September 2022

Summary: Effective from 5 September 2022, we will be applying the following weighted average increases to the price of the products and services set out below:4.5% for Domestic Parcel services4.8% for International Parcel services3.5% for Internation...

Buyer claiming counterfeit product

Hi,I’ve sold an authentic Gucci bag a couple of months ago.The buyer unknowingly forego authentication guarantee by shipping it to PO Box. I have only found out after shipping the item as I’m unfamiliar with eBay authentication guarantee.The buyer le...

Resolved! Problems Sending / Lodging International parcels at my PO

Has anyone had any problems sending (by paying at the counter) or lodging AP prepaid postage International parcels at their PO in the last couple of days? My manager (who is lovely but may not be the brightest at IT) told me that a new system for sen...

BUYER DIDN'T PAY

Looking for some help please as cannot find direct help through eBay ??? A buyer bought an item from me but didn't pay and now doesn't respond to my requests for an update ?? I can't cancel the sale and so I can't resist it because I can't get past -...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Help plz

Ok I had a buyer she was in wa and I’m in nsw. She wanted to secure her item of jewellery from me so she pressed pick up then paid I emailed her said why did you do that she said because I’m waiting on other items In your auction to win several days ...

Resolved! Selling Multiple Books by the Same Author - allowing buyer choice but not getting burnt on post

Hi Everyone, I have a bunch of books by the same authors (e.g. James Patterson) and usually I'd bulk them together in a listing (say 8 titles) - usually what happens is I'll get buyers message me saying "I want 6 of the titles listed but I already ha...

Ebay Instructions 2022.png

Cash on pickup

How does Ebay get their fee if I offer only cash on pickup?

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel status still shows 'In Transit' after close to a month

and because of that, buyer has open an item not received case. Using the tracking number, it shows 2 entries: "Received by Australia Post" and "Processed through Australia Post facility". So my parcel has reached the buyer's state. The buyer paid by ...

Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Hi guys, has anyone else been affected by increased wait times for eBay sales funds to come across to your Bank accounts? It used to be 18 - 24 hours with PayPal - now seems to be taking DAYS? Steve

• 242 replies
  • 12 Helpful