Messages being sent to the wrong customers glitch in system

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues with the messages system? in the last 48 hours i have had multiple messages i have typed, attached images ect.. double checked the customers details before sending.. after i click send a different customers name appears on the sent page and the message has gone to another customer!.. Sometimes it is customers who purchased the same items whom i have not messaged or interacted with in weeks, other times it is to a customer who purchased a completely different item..

I have had this issue happen on the mobile app and PC multiple times over the last 2 days..

It is becoming very frustrating and embarrassing with customers replying the message was not for them.

Looks very unprofessional and i have checked over and over the details before sending.. it happens randomly but %100 is a bug and not my doing after first believing it was my mistake i now have witnessed the name change after a message is sent on 2 occasions

kind regards,

Taylor

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies on your PC and then rebooting, or trying a different browser ?

The app could be a different story as it's been full of glitches since day 1.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Sorry i only just noticed this reply.

It has thankfully not happened again since about the 26th of last month, I hadn't tried that but seems to have stopped now, it was very embarrassing having to apologize to customers getting the incorrect messages. If i have issues again will try that.

Cheers

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply