Many store photos missing.

I am wondering if anyone can tell me why many of my store photos (Crystal Brook Gifts) are missing.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I've had his before, the pics look like they are missing, you just see the empty picture frame in your selling list, but when a customer looks, the pics are actually there.  I checked the first half dozen or so of your shop items and all the pics were visible to me.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I can see some missing gallery images, though they are there in the listing itself.

This may help: http://cgi5.ebay.com.au/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?DisplayGalleryImagePageV3

It basically resubmits your existing images, and you'll need the item number for each affected listing.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

allfixelectrical
Community Member

At some time in the past ebay has decided that if you have chosen a photo other than the first photo as your gallery image when that feature used to be available, then now it does not show a gallery image at all.

If that is the reason your gallery images are not showing then you need to open each affected listing for editing and then resave them so that the first picture is automatically selected.

If you still want a photo other than the first photo to show as the gallery image then you need to move that photo to the first position while in edit mode.

Also, photos which don't comply due to their size being too small or having text on the photo also won't show until they are fixed and made compliant.

This is forced on you if you open an affected listing as it won't allow you to save any changes until non-compliant photos are fixed.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply