Maybe need to upgrade my listings

After looking at this item 223857037059 and her other listings I now know what I am doing wrong,obviously a coat hanger just doesn't cut it.What do you think?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Smiley LOL I know which seller I would prefer to deal with.

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Lyndal I think shes on the wrong site lol,I would of thought some of them would not be allowed.

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

I'm not sure it's the clothes she's selling !
Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Whatever she is selling, its working. 91 sales in 90 days from 200 listings, at good prices in a very competative market. 

I have a teenage daughter who shops for clothes online. I use the same IP address for ebay and some of the pop-up ads from the mainstream clothes shops are enough to make an old dad blush.

Basically this ebay seller is only doing what every other mainstream online clothes shop is doing. Good on her.....Shes doing it well. If you turn off the sexometer for a minute, some of her photos are actually very artistic and shes selling stuff at good prices. All up a quality gig that might just help to bring ebay into the 21st century and appeal to a younger audience..

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

Yes she is selling a lot her,prices aren't really that cheap,yes there are a lot of skanky ads out there two labels spring to mind. My daughter and daughter in law who are no prudes thought her listings disgusting not artistic and she should be reported.I am not being the fun police but really would you want your daughter to put listings like that up,I think she has crossed the line.

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

@jimmyjoejoe_jnr wrote:

Yes she is selling a lot her,prices aren't really that cheap,yes there are a lot of skanky ads out there two labels spring to mind. My daughter and daughter in law who are no prudes thought her listings disgusting not artistic and she should be reported.I am not being the fun police but really would you want your daughter to put listings like that up,I think she has crossed the line.

I agree with you, I have carefully examined each and every one of her 200 listings, and I'm not going to buy any of them.Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Not even the mens shirts?

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Remember the fishing lure seller from a while back ?  They had loads of sales as well.............true.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

I agree that some of the images are quite artistic, but those clothes were never going to look that good on me - even when I was a lot younger than I am now ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 10 of 26
Latest reply