Missing Paypal Payment emails

Anyone else stopped get emails from Paypal when items have being paid.  Was working fine till yesterday a couple of sales today and no email.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Missing Paypal Payment emails

Seems to be a reguar problem if the boards are anything to go by. I don't bother with the Paypal emails, I just check in SM to see which pyments have been completed and need posting.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Got up this morning and they have all come through, about 12 hours after the sales.

I just find its a quick way of knowing if payment has being made instead of having to go back to SM all the time, in particular the ones where people pay 3 or 4 days later.  Thats how I was checking yesterday.

All good anyhow, a lesson for a new player

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

Seems to be a reguar problem if the boards are anything to go by. I don't bother with the Paypal emails, I just check in SM to see which pyments have been completed and need posting.

Bit difficult to post to the Paypal address if you don't have their payment notice.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Bit difficult to post to the Paypal address if you don't have their payment notice.

Buyer has to go through checkout to make the Paypal payment so the address in SM will be the same as the Paypal address. The only time an ebay delivery address will be different is if the buyer has not paid yet or has paid other than with Paypal without going through checkout.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

In all my years of selling I've only had one or two payment emails go missing.  There have been a few instances of delays like you have experienced.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply