Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

Ebay & Pitney Bowes are playing a dirty, dirty game with their lies about so calling anything they wish "restricted items"

Bank deposit risk?

I have a buyer who has messaged they are having problems with paypal to pay & have offered to pay by bank deposit. It is being posted. He/she 1100 transactions to the name so is not a newby. If I go with a bank deposit & I post to the address is ther...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants refund for a lost but delivered item

I sent a parcel with $130 dollars of car parts using the th eBay postage system ,tracked from Melbourne to Sydney . It was delivered in three days . 2weeks latter I received notice from eBay that buyer hasnt received the goods and want a refund ,addr...

Is it just me or has your eBay shop died too???

In the past 2 months my sales have dropped dramatically! I was selling $3000/wk now am lucky to sell $300/wk. Is anyone else experiencing this? The Chinese have killed my category, this place will end up just being full of Chinese factories from what...

Resolved! Re Suppliers??

Thinking of buying through Ali Baba or Ali express (China)Ali Baba is a platform & you get millions of suppliers..has any one had any good or bad experience from members of ali baba?has done a lot of research but still very confused (you read so many...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WARNING THIS IS A NEWY AUSTRALIA POST EBAY LABELS

I have been in business for over 30 years , sent 1000s of items thru Australia Post ,never confronted this! Last week we sent a parcel off to a customer from a ebay sale ,Printed out a Ebay Australia pre paid label, generated from the customers addre...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unbelievable customer, check my feedback!

Customer buys 6 items and promised to pay by a certain date. When date arrives - please cancel two as not what I want - I cancelled. Balance - 1 paid and 3 NPB cases opened. 2 paid on deadline as about to close, 1 NPB, relisted. Neutral received for ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Details Not Showing

Is anyone else not able to view the order details page correctly. I am not seeing the item details only the estimated delivery date on the left hand side and the buyer details on the right hand side.

Australia Post tracking havent received item

i recenetly posted my first parel containting about $100 of stuff inside in a streetside postbox. I printed out the 500g Ebay $7.15 label and stuck this to my own a4 padded bag. I posted this yesterday morning and when looking at the tracking the onl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful