amazing how long does a seller allowed to stay on ebay with 60% feedback score

i just got a message about 1 of my items , answered it,  but i noticed the 60% feedback   anyway no items for sale but has on feedback for seller 5 items all red negs ,all did not get item and no comunication bla bla. but thats not all. these buyers were red negging used mens underware and wondering when they were going to get them in fact 1 was called a used **** sock, i fell of my chair ,suely you cant sell used mens underware,  and in 1 add used a genital name something  sock. and they were for 1 pair at $15 each sale.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

imastawka
Honored Contributor

None of it allowed

This covers all of it -

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/used-clothing.html

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

i thought so  

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

That other name that you didn't like  -  c***sox  is a brand name

You can type that in the search bar and get 280 listings

All listings for used underwear need to be reported

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

um this one is not a brand name ,it was in discription and a photo of a nude bloke except for the sock that went around you know what.  amazing as they were auctions so could of been there each one for up to 10 days

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

he must of been told by ebay as they said pre-owned  but the last one said new whithout a tag but on the discription it said its used but for ebays policy  bla bla.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I found the guy -  66.7%   fb score 5

Sick puppy.   Should be banned 

Using ebay for his own games

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Feedback percentage is pretty much irrelevant when it comes to whether eBay will restrict or suspend an account.

Under the current system, for a seller to fall below standard and face possible restrictions, they need to either have at least two cases that were not resolved by the seller, or they need to receive a defect from at least 8 different buyers (the more sales and feeback a seller has, the higher the count can be, because it's also worked out as a percentage and it has to be equal or higher than the standards for both counts). If the five buyers who each left a neg were all different, then they wouldn't result in automatic restrictions, they'd just lose TRS.

Other issues may contribute to whether a member is restricted or suspended (eg policy violations like they would have received if their listings were reported as prohibited items), but that's a lot less clear and doesn't have any set, or stated, rules / limitations that are made known to members. 

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

correct what about the 5 different buyers  

when you think about it , the buyers  would be too embarest to contact ebay  as item not delivered.mmmm

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Digi, this guy is one sick puppy.

No current listings, but he certainly should have been reported

for what he listed for sale.

Only 5 disgruntled buyers, not the required 8

And Joe's right.  They certainly wouldn't open an INR

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply