More 1000 free listing links

Hi Folks,

We've got a couple accounts and don't need the 1000 free listings, thought I'd add on to caitlinn2011 and *tippy*toes* generosity.

1) http://rover.ebay.com/rover/4/0/8?eecl=1&eesi=AU&i=8ad16b3dfIIe841II70f1c9II1b1d0a44148II2&eepc=&bu=...

2) http://rover.ebay.com/rover/4/0/8?eecl=1&eesi=AU&i=8ad16b3dfII28fdeII18473II1b1d0a44148II2&eepc=&bu=...

Not sure if that helps anyone or its by invitation only.

Cheers,

Ashley

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would self report this thread and ask the mods to remove it because those links are specific to you. Others might come in here, click on them and think they've missed out, where in actual fact, most people are eligible. What you should have done is clicked on the link in the email and then posted the link of the page that opened. Clicking on the link doesn't void them and you have to physically accept them on the page that opens.

You can self report this post by using the report inappropriate content link under your name on the left. Ask the moderators if they could remove it and you can give a reason if you wish. They're happy to remove posts when you ask. The post doesn't have to be inappropriate!

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Nice thought but invite only.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Oh dear, sorry about that! I'll try to change the post title then. Don't want to mislead people into something that doesn't work.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Very strange looking links.

Did you copy the original offer or your acceptance page?

I get the 'invite only' too

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I got the links from the eBay promo emails, so I haven't actually clicked on them as I thought it may just be a one person per link thing only.

Basically, all I did was right click and copy link.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Those links are only for the person receiving them and are NOT transferable. The one tippy posted in the other thread was the general link to the promo.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I would self report this thread and ask the mods to remove it because those links are specific to you. Others might come in here, click on them and think they've missed out, where in actual fact, most people are eligible. What you should have done is clicked on the link in the email and then posted the link of the page that opened. Clicking on the link doesn't void them and you have to physically accept them on the page that opens.

You can self report this post by using the report inappropriate content link under your name on the left. Ask the moderators if they could remove it and you can give a reason if you wish. They're happy to remove posts when you ask. The post doesn't have to be inappropriate!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you tippy toes! I've done just that!
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply