My account details not available - try again, been saying that for around a week.

Hi,  is anyone else having a problem seeing their account?   I usually get this message when my invoice cycle comes around but thats been over for a couple of weeks and I havent been able to see my account for quite a few days now.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

My account details not available - try again, been saying that for around a week.

I can see mine okay.  Have you tried clearing cookies etc, etc, re-boot.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I've been able to access mine as normal, too. Can you see account activity if you click to view the itemised list of fees? 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Unfortunately I can't access anything on the account page,   just the red message at the top.   Looks like I will have to contact ebay.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

After speaking with chat for 17 minutes they told me that my account information is not available at this time!!!!!    Don't know why, maybe they are updating.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply