My buy it now price is not showing in my ads

I have placed 2 ads for auction of which I did put a buy it now price but the buy it now price is not in the ad and now there is a bidder and I can't fix this error, I do not wish to sell my item for 99cents it would cost more than that to post it I am looking to make money here not lose it. Please can you help

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: My buy it now price is not showing in my ads

When you put an item on with a Strating Price & Buy it Now, if a bidder places a bid, then it cancels out the Buy it Now. Your item will now go to an Auction Format.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Ooops forgot. It maybe wise in the future, to start with a price that you are happy to sell for as opposed to ebays recommended 99c. If no one else bids, you will have to sell it for 99c. Good Luck in the future. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

If there is still more than 12 hours to go then you can end the listings and the bids will be cancelled.

Then when you relist if you still want them at auction put the price you would be happy to sell for if they only get the one bid OR list them as a buy now with best offer and you can then accept any offers you are happy with.

If it is too late to end the listings then you should sell to the highest bidder or cop the negs you may get for not completing the sale.

NEVER start an auction at any less than you would be happy to sell for.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Both items with bids have more than 12 hours to go, so I'd end the listings and relist. Otherwise, as already mentioned, they might sell for 99c and that would be a crying shame.

You'll get some nasty type message appear when you try to end them, but just ignore them. Use the reason that there was an error in the listing.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you for your help

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks