Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Becoming more difficult by the hour

I just love seeing this at the top of Selling Manager (NOT) Selling Manager Pro SummaryLast updated:Nov-10-14 12:06:25 EST*Improve your selling experience on eBay The best way for me to do that is for you to fix your hopelessly broken systems Have ju...

Resolved! Ebay site problem

Anyone else lose all their information on their ebay site at the moment?

Number One Reason For Cancelling A Bid?

I don't know about the rest of you but everytime a member cancels a bid it is ALWAYS entered incorect amount, yet they never bid again! Is this just an easy way of getting out of paying if they win? what do you think?

this is bs ... go to your store and open a listing

i go to any listing from within my store and when you open the listing it opens up not my listing but takes you to a page full of similar items from all other sellers you then have to find the listing you originally opened all this from within my own...

ebay errors

Does anyone know what is wrong with ebay this time? I just re-listed one item and went to re-list another First I get this mesage This feature is temporarily unavailableYour selections have caused errors. Please click Continue below to go back and co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No free listings for a while now….

Hi, Is Ebay not giving us 150 free listings (its been about a month, and usually we get one for halloween)because we have been complaining and venting our frustration everywhere about ebay's new andpast regulations?

I would like to know why ebay is allowing the sale of soon to be illegal to operate wireless mics

I would like to know why ebay is allowing the sale of soon to be illegal to operate wireless mics without the sellers disclosing this information and clearly showing the bandwith as per ebay requirements. There seems now days to be no way to let ebay...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Provides Details of their take just add Paypal

Just looked at my October Fees run down nice to see how much we are losing to Ebay just have to add in Paypals take and think about giving up selling. Based on your monthly fees and credits totaling AU $44.33, your fees as percentage of your sales is...

I think a buyer is trying to scam me....

Hi all, I recently sold a bundled communcations/tablet package on here. It had very VERY minimal use, and we double checked the items from the package booklet included to make sure we had put everything in before posting (not a hard task, as it had a...