Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buy it now

hi i have started an auction at 150 with a buy it now price of 200. but when we look at the add can't see the buy it now price.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay liar liar pants on fire

I have just received another email today telling me eBay has: Upgraded 26 of your detailed seller rating(s) to five stars This is: Rubbish Carp BS False claim According to eBays own records - INCONSISTENT THOUGH THEY MAY BE - I have NOT received 26 d...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Echeques

I thought you could only use echeques if you had no other payment method set up I've just had a buyer purchase 3 items from me, two of them were instant payments I have received and the third is an echeque. How can this occur?

Some buyers are absolute grubs.

What is it with some buyers lately? It's reached the stage where I'd sooner they didn't leave me any feedback at all because you just never know what to expect any more. I received feedback today from a buyer whose item was posted the very same day i...

• 37 replies
  • 2 Helpful

best off-line listing tool?

Hi folks I desperately need a good, off-line, bulk listing tool; got tons of items to upload but not so much time. Web-based application is kinda pointless to me... why need it when you can just do the same on ebay directly? Maybe it has more friendl...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

a hand please?

can someone do me a favour please and check a listing from the seller australiapoststore?Whenever i go to a listing from this seller all i see is a thin 1 inch strip down the right side of page.The rest is blank.I'm wondering if the pages are display...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How ignorant is ebay's customer support ??

Did they actually receive any training beforehand? I'm a seller myself so I understand how ebay works, but I don't think they, who actualy work for ebay, have *ANY* idea. This morning my boss asked me to purchase something on ebay for him; about $130...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bogus PayPal receipt ...

FYI: I received an email claiming to be a receipt sent from PayPal on Friday night 7/11/14 at 10.36pm. The email had an attachment in the format of a word document. Like an idiot I opened the attachment to find details of a transaction that claimed I...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful