any chance to get this feedback removed?

A scammer purchased one of our dresses, and claim it was damaged.

We replied very politely, and asked if she can attach a picture with her messsage so we can see what the problem is exactly.

"It didn't work, I can't attach picture" she said.

Well, ok, we then asked her to email the picture to us, to the same email address that we use for paypal account.

We also sent her an email, hope she can just reply to it.

1 week passed, nothing.

Today she sent us another message saying that we are very nasty because we ignored her request, and "karma will come to get you! ".

Who or what is Karma anyway? Is this some kind of religious curse?

We have checked our email inbox inside out, including junk mail, nothing from her.

She refused to let us know which email address she sent the picture to (if she actually sent it), and most importantly, she gave us a neg.

Can this feedback be removed if we call CS?

It's quite unfair, after all, she didn't provide any evidence that the dress was in fact damaged, we can't just take her word for it can we?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Obviously on another ID?

If the feedback doesn't state lies that ebay can see from messages and the accounts, there are not really grounds for it's removal.

The item may have had some small damage and the buyer has expressed their dissatifaction not wanting to bother with photos, returns etc.

You could try but I thinks it's fruitless.

I recently had a neg ebay wouldn't remove even though they could see it was feedback extortion.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it was on another ID.

We actually checked the dress before sending it, that's why we called her a scammer.

So isn't that too easy?

Buy something on ebay, then claim it has defect, without the need to provide any evidence.

If seller is easily scared, may get full refund then keep the item for free.

If seller is not scared, just give a neg.

Ha.

Freebay.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply