MyEbay.BIZ.QUERY_UNKOWN_ERROR what would this message mean ? I can not see all listed items

Just wondering what this means ?

MyEbay.BIZ.QUERY_UNKOWN_ERROR
Have also noticed when I go to log in my log in details normally stored for quick access do not appear, so have to retype user name and password every time I want to log in....Many thanks
Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: MyEbay.BIZ.QUERY_UNKOWN_ERROR what would this message mean ? I can not see all listed items

Hi, I have this too on my sold items only...bit hard to post sold stuff if you can't see it..

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Re: MyEbay.BIZ.QUERY_UNKOWN_ERROR what would this message mean ? I can not see all listed items

We are unable to login on one of our 4 accounts this morning.

Keeps saying the user name/password is incorrect.

I have heard from one other seller who is having same issues.

So seems there could be a problem with ebay security this morning.

Arrgghh! We cant do business like this.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Website issue: Registering and signing inRead less

We are aware that some eBay users are experiencing issues when signing in to the site. Based on our initial investigation, this appears to be the result of technical issues that occurred during scheduled server maintenance. We're working to resolve this issue quickly. We apologis for any inconvenience

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Have just been reading Inside Pulse following is an excerpt:

In a breaking story, it appears that e-commerce giant Ebay has been subject to a massive hacking and that enormous reams of data has been stolen and/or deleted.

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014, an unconfirmed number of ebay members logged in to see their entire accounts deleted from the site. In addition, any auctions from those accounts have also vanished into thin air.

In response, Ebay has completely shut down its Customer Service operations, closing down public access to its phone banks and almost completely ignoring the situation.

Let's see how long it takes ebay to tell us about & fix this!!!!

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Can't find anything about another hacking into ebay via Google. So not sure where that one has come fom.

I just tried to call CS and got a recorded message that said they are aware of issues with some users being unable to log into their account. That it is due to a technical issue during maintenance of their servers and that they are working quickly to resolve the issue.

Then it went to the normall connection spiel. So CS seems to be alive and well albeit you may be waiting for a while.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I have sold items this morning that have gone into UNSOLD and i cant send an invoice??

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I just googled problem with ebay & up came the story from Inside Pulse, that's where I saw it.

Who knows if it's correct or not, suppose we will find out in 6 months or so...LOL

Just hope my sold listings reappear soon

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I'm still logged in from yesterday and not having any issues. Might be different this afternoon when I'm prompted to login again. I get a prompt roughly every 24 hours. 

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

We were able to log back in as normal by about 11am this morning.

Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply