NETFLIX TAX is ILLEGAL under the Australian Constitution!

I've let EBAY know, I just wanted to let everyone know the TAX is illegal under the constitution. It is illegal to tax private citizens. Tax is voluntary. Go to knowyourrights.com.au

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: NETFLIX TAX is ILLEGAL under the Australian Constitution!

Go Redders.

Now if you really tried hard, the University of Googel (yes,Googel) could print you a genuine Aussie Citizen thingo.

My OH has to prove he/she/it is alive every year to receive his/hers/its overseas pension, which I may add is not a case of decent wine a month.

I think it easier to prove you are dead, than it is you are alive.

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

Spoiler
19275142_10155492097294214_2002526576071757132_n.jpg

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

*passes around tin foil hats*

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

Hey sparkleright, if we don't pay any taxex then who is going to pay for your unemployment benefits, etc?

Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

@tippy - now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure they were just plain old bar and line graphs. Smiley Surprised I must have been bamboozled by the hype and not noticed the lacklustre attempt at representing their statistics visually, but it does throw some serious suspicion as to their authenticity...

@redders_60 wrote:

Any value for my 1960 British birth certificate?  I can back it up with an Aussie Citizenship certificate dated Brownlow Medal Night 1980!

@Sometime back I had to produce both to prove I was here legally! My parents were 10 pound poms who emigrated in 1967!  I speak with an Aussie accent, was educated here, & have never left these shores since I came here. Kids were just on the Mother's paperwork back then; So I've never held a passport @ all!

I'm an Aussie!

Well, I'm no expert (I'd probably have to watch a few more YouTube videos before I can call myself that), but I would say that it's more likely the value increases over time, and that the more cerificates you have, the more money you'll be able to get. (I have two as well - my birth certificate, and a change of name certificate, since my mother changed all our surnames back to her maiden name after she was divorced. Usually things with misprints or errors in some way, are worth way more than the fixed versions because they're more rare. I'd be the only one with my birth certificate that has the wrong name on it).

I'm gonna be so rich! yayy

Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

I had to prove I was alive & take mine to Medicare! They killed me off as I rarely go to the doctor's & take no prescription meds!  - Didn't notice the thing had expired until I went to use it!

There was I @ the Medicare counter with my expired card, clearly alive; With all my walking around ID - but they wanted more to prove I was in Aust legally! 

I went home & got everything I had- Just being a stirrer - Along with the necessary; I took school reports, trade certifications, Uni degree, every piece of paperwork I had! They loved me! (I even got a private interview booth - not the padded cell they may have recommended!) LOL!

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

@redders_60 wrote:

They loved me! (I even got a private interview booth - not the padded cell they may have recommended!) LOL!

That proves everything - clearly they already know how valuable you are, so they were giving you the VIP treatment. Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@redders_60 wrote:

They loved me! (I even got a private interview booth - not the padded cell they may have recommended!) LOL!

That proves everything - clearly they already know how valuable you are, so they were giving you the VIP treatmentSmiley Very Happy

Yes, the Very Important Pom treatment!

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

Omg!! That's too funny!
Message 29 of 29
Latest reply