Negative feedback on delivery time

I sent an item on 15/08, around 10days later the buyer told me didn't receive the item. I asked the buyer to wait few more days. Today I received message from the buyer saying I am a lier cause the stamped date on the letter is 26/08, and left me a negative feedback. I don't know what happened, what can I do now?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

imastawka
Honored Contributor

The dangers of sending without tracking.

Not a lot you can do really

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Just respond professionally without emotion - future buyers will want to see how you handle things when they go wrong.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

In addition to what has already been said - next time go to the post office if you can. If you put an untracked small item in an AusPost red box, the stamp will be when the item arrives at a sorting centre, not on the day when it is posted.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

I tried to explain to the buyer, but the buyer insisted I lied, and in the latest message the buyer said I put the wrong suburb and the letter was sent to the wrong place.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Let me get this right.

The buyer stated - the ' letter ' was not posted on the 15/8 - but on the 26/8.

So - in fact has received the ' letter '.

LOL - but it was sent to the wrong place - sheesh - YJCMTSU.

Keep all messages.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

If it was sent to the "wrong" place, how did he actually get it? Where did he pick it up from? How did he know where to find it?

Sounds unhinged.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

@liquidationhouseffi wrote:

I tried to explain to the buyer, but the buyer insisted I lied, and in the latest message the buyer said I put the wrong suburb and the letter was sent to the wrong place.

Sorry, I meant if/when you respond to the negative - that's what the public will see.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

The following is what the buyer wrote to me "And Iโ€™ll also add that you got my address wrong. You put the wrong suburb & post code (not what I had on eBay as my address) it only went to the next town and wonโ€™t make a huge difference in time but you didnโ€™t even get that bit right." 

I have replied the buyer with a screen shot of the order details, and have no reply yet.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Thanks, I tried to reply the feedback using the app, but couldn't find out how to do it, will do it when I have my computer.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply