Negative feedback on delivery time

I sent an item on 15/08, around 10days later the buyer told me didn't receive the item. I asked the buyer to wait few more days. Today I received message from the buyer saying I am a lier cause the stamped date on the letter is 26/08, and left me a negative feedback. I don't know what happened, what can I do now?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Before you reply to the FB,  contact  customer service  via live chat and advise them you consider the FB to be Defamatory and politely request the FB be removed.   The fact you don't have tracking might go against you, but then again you might get lucky.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

So much buyer angst over an $8.00 item.

Definitely put this idiot on your blocked list and stop communicating with him.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Thank you, I just sent an request to eBay to see if it can be removed or not.  And I just checked the buyer's feedback for the other sellers, 6 of the latest 25 feedback are negative, and one seller (100% positive feedback) replied 'not a positive buyer', is it normal to leave so many negative feedback (nearly 25%)? 

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Some people do have a habit of leaving negs.

Personally, I always look at the feedback a buyer has left for sellers. If I see a pattern of negs or poor behaviour, I will cancel the sale and block the buyer. The vast majority of my buyers are lovely, but there are definitely some that are not worth the risk, so sellers have to protect themselves and look at the bigger picture beyond just getting a sale.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

No, it's not normal to leave so many negs. Some buyers are very trigger happy. Others just seem to have no end of "bad luck" buying on ebay (usually because they keep buying cheap rubbish from Chinese sellers, expecting it to be of the highest quality............because that's what shows in the photos).

One neg isn't going to stop people buying from you. I know it hurts to get one, but it really isn't the end of the world. If ebay refuse to remove it, then leave an honest, professional reply, without emotion, so buyers can see that you are still professional, without getting abusive if there is an issue.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply